From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Question about roles.
Date Sat, 09 Aug 2014 08:46:19 GMT
Hi.

I have been reading in depth about the role distribution used in incubator.
First let me say this is the most precise documentation I have seen in any
of the projects I have looked at (a BIG "job well done"; to the people who
made that).

I am just a little bit confused about "integrety". My confusion might be
because there are no problem :-)

My confusion is around
http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Process_Description.html#Establishment

Can a mentor be part of the project, or is a mentor expected to keep a
distance (not wearing potentially conflicting hats) ?

In my opinion it should not be a problem, but I can see the danger of
bending the rules.

Rgds
jan I.