From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [IP CLEARANCE] Radii8 for Apache Flex
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2014 23:28:29 GMT
Hi

Give that the origin of the original icons are unknown and presumedly the non blacked out
icons in question came from the same place (although that is also unknown). If so they would
have the same licence and we would need to abide by the terms of that license.

A simple question do we know where they come from?

Thanks,
Justin