From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Blur version 0.2.3-incubating RC2
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2014 01:31:28 GMT
Hi

> Apache Blur isn't under the [new] alternate process, if that's what
> you're referring to.  I'm still under that impression [as one of the
> mentors] that we require 3 binding IPMC votes.

I may be mistaken but I thought it required 3 +1 binding votes on the podling dev list and
then 3 +1 IPMC votes on this list for a release? [1]

I read "+1 votes" as "+1 binding votes" in  [1]. Anyone want to clarify?

Thanks,
Justin

1. http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Releases