From Rahul Sharma <rahul0...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release HDT version 0.0.2.incubating (RC1)
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2014 06:06:35 GMT
Hi All,

I would like to call for a vote of second release candidate for Apache
Hadoop Development Tools (incubating), version 0.0.2.incubating. The vote
has happened of the dev mailing list and the community has approved the
second release candidate(RC1) for Apache Hadoop Development Tools
(incubating), version 0.0.2.incubating.

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Hadoop Development Tools
0.0.2.incubating.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache HDT 0.0.2.incubating
[ ]  0 I don't feel strongly about it, but I'm okay with the release

No IPMC votes have already been cast till now.

PPMC Vote thread :
http://apache.markmail.org/message/ymfnc7muium65xpl

Vote Result :
http://apache.markmail.org/message/l3ypavj4rnm2fnwv

Release Notes :
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12314121&version=12326840

Source and binary files:
http://people.apache.org/~rsharma/hdt-0.0.2.incubating-rc1/

The tag to be voted upon:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-hdt.git;a=commit;h=49f4c070131603f7eb3c9b26ac17344ecbde90b4

PGP keys used to sign the release:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/hdt/KEYS

Some guideline to verify release can be found at :
http://hdt.incubator.apache.org/verify.html

Updated Site content :
http://people.apache.org/~rsharma/hdt-site/content/

regards,