From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Argus as a new incubator project
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2014 17:33:02 GMT
+1 (binding)

Diversity and 'nonpartisan' governance will be critical for graduating a
security project, in my opinion, so it will be important to monitor the
attention and openness in community development during incubation.

Although the folks behind Argus do not wish to join Apache Sentry
(incubating) or take up any of its artifacts, I encourage both communities
to find common ground and take some sort of productive common steps. In my
opinion, evidence of that would go a long way toward addressing concerns
like the above when and if it is time to consider graduation - of either
project.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy