From Robert Samuel Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject [IP CLEARANCE] BigCouch updates to Apache CouchDB
Date Sat, 26 Jul 2014 13:18:18 GMT
Hi,

I’m asking for IP clearance to begin for the code donation from Cloudant, an IBM company,
to the Apache CouchDB project for our continued work on the BigCouch codebase. As noted in
the document at https://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/couchdb-bigcouch2.html this is the
last year or so’s worth of developer effort. This will be merged to couchdb to form part
of the 2.0 release. From that point onwards, new work by Cloudant will be conducted within
the ASF repositories and on the ASF mailing lists.

I included the message from secretary@ acknowledging Cloudant’s CCLA with completed Schedule
B for this donation.

This begins the 72 hour voting period.

Thanks,
Robert Newson
Apache CouchDB PMC / ASF Member

Begin forwarded message:

> From: James Carman <jcarman@apache.org>
> Subject: Re: Cloudant CCLA for BigCouch IP Clearance
> Date: 26 July 2014 13:43:10 BST
> To: Adam Kocoloski <kocolosk@apache.org>
> Cc: secretary@apache.org, Adam Kocoloski <kocolosk@apache.org>, Robert Samuel Newson
<rnewson@apache.org>

> Dear Adam Kocoloski,
>
> This message acknowledges receipt of the following document, which has been filed in
the Apache Software Foundation records:

>  CCLA from Cloudant, an IBM Company for Benjamin Anderson, Benjamin Bastain, Russel Branca,
Robert Dionne, Paul Davis, Robert Frazier, Adam Kocoloski, Brian Mitchell, Robert Newson,
Mike Rhodes, Perry Stoll, Joan Touzet, Mike Wallace