From "John D. Ament" <john.d.am...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Call for Report Manager for June
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2014 00:57:46 GMT
So, I kind of forgot what happened last month...

 mechanical -- Assign podlings which do not report to "monthly".

- Done

    mechanical -- Normalize report formatting

- For podlings that don't report, do we remove or leave them in?  I
took out the missing shepherding reports, still need to fix some
formatting.

    mechanical -- Send "shepherding" email.

- Done