From Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vino...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tez graduation [Was: Request for mentor assessment]
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2014 04:44:45 GMT
I see two threads here
 - Concerns about graduation of Apache Tez project w.r.t diversity based on the PPMC html
page
 - Community related threads about things like whether diversity is a hard requirement or
how to grow communities.

AFAICT, Hitesh's latest information on the state of the members of the team (and the updated
page) should allay any concerns on diversity.

If people disagree, we can continue this thread along that discussion. If not, we can close
this topic as the graduation discussion/vote proceeds here and elsewhere.

The other threads may be valuable but OT IMHO and so are better forked into their own threads.

Thanks,
+Vinod