From "Ramachandran, Karthik" <kramachand...@iqt.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release Sentry 1.3.0 incubating rc0
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 01:32:28 GMT
This is a release of Apache Sentry, version 1.3.0-incubating

It fixes the following issues: http://s.apache.org/Ckp

Source files : http://people.apache.org/~kramachandran/sentry-1.3.0-rc0/

Tag to be voted on (rc0): https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-sentry/repo?p=incubator-sentry.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/release-1.3.0-rc0

Sentry's KEYS containing the PGP key we used to sign the release:
https://people.apache.org/keys/group/sentry.asc

Note that this is a source only release and we are voting on the source (tag).

Vote will be open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)

Thanks,

Karthik Ramachandran

---
Lab41 Team Manager
In-Q-Tel /  Lab41
Cell: 571-455-5576
E-mail: kramachandran@iqt.org<mailto:kramachandran@iqt.org> , kramachandran@apache.org

"This e-mail, and any attachments hereto, may contain information that is privileged, proprietary,
confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under law and are intended only for the designated
addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or a person authorized
to receive it on behalf of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you must not
use, disseminate, copy in any form, or take any action based upon the email or information
contained therein. If you have received this email in error, please permanently and immediately
delete it and any copies of it, including any attachments, and promptly notify the sender
at In-Q-Tel by reply e-mail, fax: 703-248-3001, or phone: 703-248-3000. Thank you for your
cooperation."