From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduation of Apache Allura from the Incubator
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2014 18:34:58 GMT
The Allura website does not appear to follow the branding guidelines.

The page footer does not mention Apache Allura and Allura as trademarks
Also the footer date is still 2011

The License link must point to http://www.apache.org/licenses/   - not
to a local copy of the license.

The intro. paragraph starts:

"The Allura Project is forge software "

This does not make sense - a project is not software.

The bug tracker link on the main page is broken.

The page
https://incubator.apache.org/allura/contributors.html
has at least one incorrect Apache id, and one missing id

As noted elsethread, there don't appear to be any download links.

The source code page only includes a git: scheme URL.
It ought to be possible to browse the source without needing to install Git.

The website needs plenty of TLC...

As such, I don't think it's ready to become a TLP.