From "P. Taylor Goetz" <ptgo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Do we need a disclaimer? (Storm)
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2013 15:10:12 GMT
Agreed. It will not be hosted or linked to from any Apache site.

On another thread on the storm dev list, I have an open question as to whether or not it’s
okay to announce it (with a disclaimer that it is not an Apache release) on the Apache mailing
lists dev/user@storm.incubator.apache.org, or if any announcements should only go to the google
groups mailing list.

- Taylor