From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release of Apache Allura (incubating) v1.0.0
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2013 13:17:03 GMT
IPMC members, hello again.  We are still waiting for your votes to be
cast for Allura's first release: see vote thread Aug portion [1] and
Sept portion [2]

If there is anything the Allura PPMC can provide or do, to help, please
let us know.  I think we're just waiting on you all, though.

I hope some of the energy seen recently in discussing the Monitoring
proposal and welcoming Storm can also be applied to help us through our
incubation.

Thanks,
Dave

[1]