From Upayavira ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject Re: Incubator reorg ideas: sub-groups per technology?
Date Sat, 15 Jun 2013 14:16:02 GMT
I think there's merit in the idea of multiple, smaller incubators, so
long as it is set up in a way that doesn't involve prospective podlings
playing the incubators against each other.

Smaller groups, with smaller membership, gives the chance of a greater
sense of ownership and identification, which are important to community
building.

Upayavira