incubator-general mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From ant elder <>
Subject Re: Q. Forks without concensus?; A. anytime / depends / never without agreement
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2012 14:00:24 GMT
On Sat, Jan 7, 2012 at 9:24 PM, Roy T. Fielding <> wrote:

> The VOTE was based on misleading information.  The Incubator PMC should declare it
> void and request a new proposal.  The existing Bloodhound podling should be
> placed on hold until this is sorted out.

What is the status of the Bloodhound proposal? Roy has asked for an
updated proposal and re-vote, would that be acceptable?


To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message