From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Small but otherwise happy podlings
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 06:35:02 GMT
On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 5:23 AM, Franklin, Matthew B.
<mfranklin@mitre.org> wrote:
> [...]
I have learned, it is the Incubator's responsibility to develop a self-sustaining community.
 IMO, any viable community should be responsible for managing their own destiny.  Mentors
should prod, poke, suggest, influence, coach and verify everything the podling does, but the
PPMC should be responsible for developing and reporting out a graduation roadmap.

+1, The mentor should help, but producing the actual report should be
a Community/PPMC responsibility.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende