From Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release MRUnit version 0.8.0-incubating
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2012 03:14:27 GMT
I missed  antelders +1 vote and only noticed this today via this link:

http://old.nabble.com/-VOTE--Release-MRUnit-version-0.8.0-incubating-td33113645.html

As such, the vote passes with:

4  +1 Patrick Hunt, Chrs M,  antelder, Brock Noland
0  -1

Patrick Hunt, Chrs M,  antelder are all members of the IPMC

Cheers,
Brock