From Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>
Subject Re: -1 on this months board report (was: Small but otherwise happy podlings)
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 00:45:58 GMT
On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 7:22 PM, Marcel Offermans
<marcel.offermans@luminis.nl> wrote:

> The only point I was trying to make is that, as soon as discussions here were going in
a direction where podlings over a year old should start coming up with a more concrete plan
for graduation, I started this discussion on the Celix list as well.

Excellent!

> However, due to some vacations, that discussion has started attracting responses only
this week. So it's just a timing issue, the community is aware and dealing with it. This board
report just came a bit too soon.

Understandable.

Note: I'm a mentor of JSPWiki.  I, too, kicked off some discussions
there that are only now starting to produce results.  Note that I
included JSPWiki in the list of projects who should be asked to report
again next month.

- Sam Ruby