From Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>
Subject Re: -1 on this months board report (was: Small but otherwise happy podlings)
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 00:09:56 GMT
On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 7:02 PM, Marcel Offermans
<marcel.offermans@luminis.nl> wrote:
> On Jan 11, 2012, at 23:49 PM, Sam Ruby wrote:
>
>> -1 for forwarding no the following reports from projects that are over
>> a year old and lacking crisp plan for graduatuation:
>>
>>  Celix
>
> A plan is being discussed on the list, but did not make it into this month's report.
I would kindly like to ask the board to accept delaying that plan until the next report. If
that is too long, we can report about it next month? WDYT?

I'm participating here as an Incubator PMC member. If the Incubator
portion of the Incbator report states that it was the lack of a crisp
plan for graduation was noted and discussed and will be addressed in
the next quarterly report, then I will gladly withdraw my -1 on this
report.

> Greetings, Marcel

- Sam Ruby