From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Small but otherwise happy podlings
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 12:11:06 GMT
On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 2:47 PM, Daniel Shahaf <d.s@daniel.shahaf.name> wrote:
> I was thinking about this differently: mentors be responsible for
> ensuring IPMC has a complete picture, but normally the PPMC members
> write the reports.  (Not unlike how, in a PMC, any PMC member might
> write the report but it's the Chair's responsibility to ensure it is
> complete and accurate.)

And I want to throw in my pet peeve; 1 Mentor!
One Responsible Mentor is better than 5 paper ones, and with a minimal
work load (whatever that might be) the "trimmed IPMC" (also good idea)
will know quickly when Mentor is AWOL, pretty much like Board sees
missing PMC Chairs.

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer