From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: -1 on this months board report (was: Small but otherwise happy podlings)
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 00:22:43 GMT
On Jan 12, 2012, at 1:11 AM, William A. Rowe Jr. wrote:
> On 1/11/2012 6:02 PM, Marcel Offermans wrote:
>> On Jan 11, 2012, at 23:49 PM, Sam Ruby wrote:
>>
>>> -1 for forwarding no the following reports from projects that are over
>>> a year old and lacking crisp plan for graduatuation:
>>>
>>> Celix
>>
>> A plan is being discussed on the list, but did not make it into this month's report.
I would kindly like to ask the board to accept delaying that plan until the next report. If
that is too long, we can report about it next month? WDYT?

> That's exactly what Sam is describing.  Pull the incomplete report (Noel
> could choose to do so) and submit a more comprehensive report next month.
> No harm no foul.

Ok, so I will:

a) wait to see if Noel pulls this months report completely;
b) either report next month or when the next report is due in three months.

The only point I was trying to make is that, as soon as discussions here were going in a direction
where podlings over a year old should start coming up with a more concrete plan for graduation,
I started this discussion on the Celix list as well. However, due to some vacations, that
discussion has started attracting responses only this week. So it's just a timing issue, the
community is aware and dealing with it. This board report just came a bit too soon.

Greetings, Marcel