From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: -1 on this months board report (was: Small but otherwise happy podlings)
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 00:11:17 GMT
On 1/11/2012 6:02 PM, Marcel Offermans wrote:
> On Jan 11, 2012, at 23:49 PM, Sam Ruby wrote:
>
>> -1 for forwarding no the following reports from projects that are over
>> a year old and lacking crisp plan for graduatuation:
>>
>>  Celix
>
> A plan is being discussed on the list, but did not make it into this month's report.
I would kindly like to ask the board to accept delaying that plan until the next report. If
that is too long, we can report about it next month? WDYT?

That's exactly what Sam is describing.  Pull the incomplete report (Noel
could choose to do so) and submit a more comprehensive report next month.
No harm no foul.