incubator-general mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Christian Grobmeier <>
Subject Re: Zeta proposal - Next steps
Date Mon, 17 May 2010 06:21:18 GMT

>> So I guess we should be ready to vote on the Zeta proposal by
>> Wednesday. In the meantime, Zeta committers who don't have an iCLA on
>> file [1] should send it, that will save time if/when the project is
>> accepted. I don't think there's more that can be done at this point to
>> save time.
> are there any news regarding the acceptance of our mentors?

no news from my side. But I think Zeta should not wait but proceed. A
mentor can step up after the vote has passed. And if not as a mentor,
I will help as a contributor :-)

In my opinion, go ahead with the vote for acceptance


To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message