From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: ** MISSING ** January Incubator Reports
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2009 18:02:26 GMT
> > At the least, BlueSky, Lucene.net, Olio, and RCF have missed the
> > report a few times now.  What is their status?

> I think you have Olio confused with some other project.
> Olio has filed a report every time.

I had done a quick check, and noticed the e-mail thread in November about
Olio being missing.  At a second glance, that was from the week before that
it would have been *really* missing.  HOWEVER, the same as right now, they
are due the week before the Board meets so that we have time to review and
finalize the Incubator Report.  We get far too many reports posted the
Monday before the meeting, leaving little time to review them before I have
to send into the Board.  I am trying to help correct that issue.

	--- Noel