From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: ** MISSING ** January Incubator Reports
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2009 17:55:58 GMT
Les Hazlewood wrote:

> I'm happy to put it in the wiki and I will do so as soon as I can.

Thanks.  I saw that you guys had done so.  :-)

> I did the link because we were modifying the file over the last two
> days.

> I thought I was actually acting in the 'wiki spirit' by ensuring
> that the data never had the possibility of getting out of sync,
> i.e. link instead of replicate.

The intent wasn't clear, and I wanted to make sure that when you did submit it that it made
it into the Wiki.  I've certainly gone and fetched from e-mail and SVN, but not having to
do that is easier for me to assemble, and for the PMC to review.  :-)

On that last point, the reports are due now so that we can review them.  For example, I have
already remarked on several that they are lacking the three (3) required elements asked for
by the ASF Board.  They have time to correct that this week.

	--- Noel