From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: What should be the consequences of missing required Incubator Reports?
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2009 17:23:46 GMT
Craig Russell wrote:

> > To me it sounds that the Mentors are sleeping....
>> Totally agree, it is the mentors responsibility to make sure "their"
>> podlings submit their reports on time.
> Totally agree, it is the mentors responsibility to make sure "their"
> podlings submit their reports on time.

Personally, I see that that people, Mentors included, get overwhelmed,
caught up, or simply don't get it down.  And communal, collective,
responsibility is our philosophy.  OK, fair enough, perhaps we can argue
that the report is a singular exception, as it is for me to deliver each
month.  In any event, what actions should we take in the event of
non-report?

	--- Noel