From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: ** MISSING ** January Incubator Reports
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2009 19:10:13 GMT
Craig.Russell wrote:

> For several months, the practice has been to have podling reports
> posted to the wiki by the Wednesday prior to the board meeting, giving
> 5 days for the IPMC to review the reports

Just to be clear, the Boad report is due on Monday, so those five days would
be some part of Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and the weekend. I then assemble
the report either late on Sunday or on Monday.

> January 2009 the report says that podlings are expected to have the
> wiki updated on Monday.

> Who decided that the reports are due two days prior to past practice?

It was discussed, almost in passing, in e-mail when the wiki was updated.
Both Monday and Wednesday have been tossed around before.  I don't have a
particular horse in the race.

> Why are we being hectored on Monday when the reports are not even due?

I'm sincerely sorry if it came across too harshly.  I'm ust trying to make
sure that the reports get done when we asked for them.  We have not been
getting as much review and correction as we could/should because so many are
last minute.

	--- Noel