From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: ** MISSING ** January Incubator Reports
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2009 18:25:59 GMT
Personally, I don't subscribe to changes to the Incubator wiki. I have
no bandwidth to track 19 podlings' updates to the page. So if you
update the wiki without a corresponding discussion, please notify the
dev alias.

And I find it extremely useful to keep the project history in the
project svn.

But whatever you folks decide. I'm just one mentor.

Craig

On Jan 12, 2009, at 9:42 AM, Les Hazlewood wrote:

> Beautimous.  That's my preference :)
>
> On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 12:40 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com
> > wrote:
>> Les Hazlewood wrote:

>>> Ok, cool - thanks for the clarification.  I'd prefer only one
>>> 'editing
>>> mechanism' in place, so I'll stick with email for formulating the
>>> report and then pasting it into the wiki when it is agreed upon.  My
>>> personal opinion is that I don't like the possibility of out-of-date
>>> changes that can occur when using both SVN and the wiki.
>>>

>> btw, you can also use the wiki alone, as it can be modified until
>> done. One
>> single 'editing mechanism' :) And you have an history !
>>
>> --
>> --
>> cordialement, regards,
>> Emmanuel L├ęcharny