From "Martijn Dashorst" <martijn.dasho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ** MISSING ** January Incubator Reports
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2009 17:41:59 GMT
Put it in svn 2 weeks before your report is due, send message to your
private list (or dev if that is your process) telling your PPMC
members to look at the report, augment it and ensure it reflects your
status. Then a few days before the due date send a reminder that the
report is now close to become final. When the report is due, put it in
the wiki, and send a message to general@ (cc your PPMC). Report any
new news when you're up for the next report.

The world will not end when you miss one or two items in your report,
but will when you don't submit your report in time.

Martijn

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 6:32 PM, Les Hazlewood <lhazlewood@apache.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 12:25 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> What is policy?  I'm just trying to learn - thanks for any guidance!
>>>

>> Just as I said : write down the report (either as a simple mail, or in SVN),
>> and when validated by the team, then push the content to the wiki (not the
>> link).
>
> Ok, cool - thanks for the clarification.  I'd prefer only one 'editing
> mechanism' in place, so I'll stick with email for formulating the
> report and then pasting it into the wiki when it is agreed upon.  My
> personal opinion is that I don't like the possibility of out-of-date
> changes that can occur when using both SVN and the wiki.
>
>> At least, we delivered a report in time ;)
>
> True! :)
>
> Thanks again,
>
> Les

Apache Wicket 1.3.5 is released