From "Samul Kevin" <lovesumm...@gmail.com>
Subject answers to IPMC comments of Bluesky December pmc report
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2009 07:40:06 GMT
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/December2008

IPMC comments:

   -

   jukka: Why the new server and web site? I don't seem to be able to access
   it (I'm in Switzerland).
   ->Because we can't put source code on our offical website
   http://incubator.apache.org/bluesky/,  and we want people to download the
   clean version code to help us
   check whether still there are code violate ASL. That's why we set up
   website at our school. And this address http://202.117.16.249 is an
   international address and should be
   visited from out net. Actually, the most important function of this site
   is to provide three version source code, anyone who can't access and want
   the code could write e-mail to
   me and i will send the source code to him.
   -

   clr: What does it mean "as soon as the code is granted by Apache
   community"?
   ->i mean as soon as "legalization of our code is ensured by Apache
   community." I'm sorry for the inconvenience that my pooor English had
   caused.

--
Bowen Ma a.k.a Samul Kevin @ Bluesky Dev Team    XJTU