From "Luciano Resende" <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Graduation resolution feedback - Qpid as TLP
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2008 23:19:26 GMT
Have you guys been following the Graduation Guide [1][2], I was
checking the status page [3] for getting information around QPid and
it seems outdated.

Also, just out of curiosity, how are you guys doing regarding
diversity, there was some discussion in the past suggesting that
podlings should start disclosing members affiliation when entering and
exiting incubation.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#notes-status
[3] http://incubator.apache.org/projects/qpid.html