From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Approve release CXF 2.0.5-incubator
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 21:22:34 GMT

I'm closing this vote as passed.

There are 5 binding +1 votes from:
jim, jstrachan, bsnyder, jgenender, gnodet
which is enough to do the release.

There is one -1 from sebbaz, but there are debates about whether it's
undocumented policy related or personal preference and that debate
shouldn't hold up this release.   With enough +1 votes and open for 5
days, I'm closing this vote as a pass.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp