From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Approve release CXF 2.0.5-incubator
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2008 16:49:52 GMT

We held a vote on cxf-dev to release a new version of CXF. This version
is pretty much just a big "bug fix rollup" compared to 2.0.4 fixing over
30 JIRA issues reported by users,  one of which is a security issue.

For a full list of the issues, see:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12312931&styleName=Html&projectId=12310511&Create=Create

The vote thread is at:
http://www.nabble.com/-VOTE--Release-CXF-2.0.5-incubator-to16207118.html

In summary, we have 12 +1 votes,  no 0 or -1 votes.  Three of the votes
are from IPMC folks and are thus binding (jim, bsnyder, and gnodet).

The staging area is at:
http://people.apache.org/~dkulp/stage_cxf/2.0.5-incubator

The distributions are in the "dist" directory. The "m2repo" directory
contains the stuff that will by pushed to the m2-incubating-repository.

This release is tagged at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cxf/tags/cxf-2.0.5-incubator/

We and our users appreciate you taking the time to look over this
release!

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA