From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Graduation resolution feedback - Qpid as TLP
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2008 04:12:53 GMT
On Saturday 01 March 2008 22:18, sebb wrote:
> None of the mentors seem to be included.
> Perhaps this is normal for graduating podlings?

Often Mentors have no direct involvement in the codebase being produced, and
therefor no vested interested of committership/PMC.

However, I, as a IPMC member, would expect the mentors to "hang around" the
graduated PMC (for TLPs) a while after the graduation just to provide support
if needed, and make sure everything is running smoothly.

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

I  live here; http://tinyurl.com/2qq9er