From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Felix Graduation
Date Sat, 20 Jan 2007 18:40:41 GMT
robert burrell donkin wrote:
> On 1/16/07, Richard S. Hall <heavy@ungoverned.org> wrote:
>> The Felix community feels that we are ready for graduation, as indicated
>> by the following community vote to request graduation:
>>
>> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-felix-dev/200612.mbox/%3c459170C8.9050006@ungoverned.org%3e

>> We would like to initiate a vote to graduate to a top level project. We
>> would like the resolution attached to this email to be presented to the
>> board for consideration at the next possible board meeting.
>
> +1
>
> (RAT finds quite a number of document which probably should have
> license notices. be good to tidy them up before moving to top level)

Every artifact that has been released has the appropriate license files
and notices. Other non-released subprojects generally have the
appropriate source headers, but may be missing other pieces. These will
be resolved as the subprojects proceed toward a release. The status of
each is maintained here:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FELIX/Subproject+Release+Status

We will continue to track each subproject's status here, but please let
us know if you notice any specific issues that we are missing.

-> richard