From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Incubator PMC members
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2006 23:37:03 GMT
Doug Cutting wrote:

> So as mentor to Solr now and Nutch before, I am on the Incubator PMC.

Actually not, but I'm fixing that.  I need to ping the board, which I have
done and get the ACK.  Other than that, you're good to go.

> There look to be a few other mentors listed at:
> http://incubator.apache.org/projects/index.html
> who are not also listed on the PMC.

Referential integrity.  :-\  The OFFICIAL LIST of PMC members for all PMCs
is maintained in the committers module.  If someone wants to write a script
that will keep the web site current with the official roster, fine.  Else it
will get updated when someone rememebers.

If there are any active Mentors who are not in the official list, please let
me know ASAP.

	--- Noel