From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Prototype of new (Forrest generated) Incubator site
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2006 12:57:41 GMT
Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
> Seems to have the same issue w/ IEeeee 6 and Firefox 1.5 on WinXP

Really?

I don't see the problem on windows XP, IE or Firefox.

I'm guessing you are referring to the project logo, that does look like
it is clipped. I've just upload the incubator logo in its place.

Can you please confirm that it does in fact render corectlty (see below
for a known issue in IE), if you are still seeing a problem then is it
possible to attach a screenshot to [1] since I cannot reproduce it and
I'm on the same platform.

If someone could also look on Mac for me to see if it was the same
problem with poor image or if it is actually a problem with the skin I
would be most grateful.

There is a problem on IE, the menu's are not visible. I guess this is
becase of my cheats way of getting rid of the collapsing menus.

Ross

[1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-773