incubator-general mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From David Crossley <>
Subject Re: Incubator site status wrt a move to Anakia?
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2006 02:02:48 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> It is time to make a plan for the move to Anakia.
> We cannot afford for it to drag on any longer.
> ---------------
> 1) Review the generated source documents in site/xdocs2
> Did the transformation perform okay?

Okay i did some myself. With projects/*
two that had *.html source (harmony and synapse)
and two that had *.cwiki source (jackrabbit and apollo).

The data seems to be transformed properly.
I only did eyeball diffs. There are some issues.

The third-level section headings are present
but not rendered. This is issue 2) below.

With the docs that come from *.html source,
some of these have un-necessary <br> elements
inside <td> elements. The Anakia stylesheet
seems to choke on these. The important effect
is those table cells are not displayed.
For example, see the committers list at

Would someone fix the stylesheet please.

I also checked a few documents at ip-clearance.
Seems okay, although the source had confused
section heading levels, which is carried over.

So i reckon that these are not holdups.

> ---------------
> 2) Refine the stylesheet
> site/xdocs2/stylesheets/site.vsl
> Seen only one problem so far. It needs to handle
> more than two levels of subsection.
> This can be fixed later.

See above.


To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message