incubator-general mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Noel J. Bergman" <>
Subject RE: Castle proposal
Date Sat, 23 Oct 2004 01:57:58 GMT
hammett wrote:

> if we should have a strong community to enter incubator,
> then we will have to wait a few months :-(

As much as I'd like to see us able to facilitate community growth within the
Incubator, given the limited human resources available, particularly it
seems these days, there are going to be times when a project needs to
attract a sustainable core before incubation.  Since there doesn't appear to
be passionate support from within the ASF for Castle, this may be one of
those times.

Please do come back in a few months.  :-)

	--- Noel

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message