From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: New Incubee
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2004 21:41:41 GMT
> The plan at the moment is to name the new product "JuiCE".

> http://sourceforge.net/projects/juice/

> I have to confess to not being enough of an expert on these
> issues to know if this is a problem or not.

Who knows whether or not that project would succeed, but why conflict?  Not
as a legal issue, just as a practical one.  You don't have to play with just
J-C-E.  Windtalker comes to mind.  Or AJSL.  Or anything.  Who'd have
thought that SSL would be catchy?  ;-)

Regardless of the branding, will org.apache.security be the base package
name for classes that aren't under java(x).security.*?

	--- Noel