From Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org>
Subject New Incubee
Date Sat, 27 Mar 2004 06:16:31 GMT
Peoples,

The XML Project has voted to accept NativeJCE for incubation.

As per Incubator Policy [1], I am hereby requesting the Incubator
project accept this project for incubation.  As per [1] :

- Vote is at [2]
- Proposal is at [3]
- Mentor will be myself

The plan at the moment is to name the new product "JuiCE".  A question
to the incubator group - we have researched this name on the web, and
could not find any other cryptographic software that had this name.
There are of products on sourceforge - a blog tool [4] and a frontend to
mpg123 [5] that are both named "juice", but I have to confess to not
being enough of an expert on these issues to know if this is a problem
or not.

Guideance appreciated.

Cheers,
	Berin