From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Pluto Graduation
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2004 16:58:12 GMT

Santiago Gala wrote:

> Can anybody point me to what's missing for Pluto graduation?
>
> According to:
>
> http://incubator.apache.org/projects/pluto.html
>
> it seems that most steps (if not all) are already fulfilled.

That page is not in line with the current template (or with the template
at that time IIRC). It would help immensely if you could make a page
from the new template and checking all items on that list.

> The Apache Portals project has voted to accept the project, unanimously,
> pluto committers included, which means 6 should change from
> jakarta-pluto to portals-pluto. I don't think jakarta would oppose, but
> a note there would be obviously done. The TBD in the page I posted are
> not obvious, and so I thought it would be better to ask here.

AFAIK this has been the plan all along, it's not a problem... in fact, I
had already included this in my board reports :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -