From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject code donation to an existing project
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2004 06:33:53 GMT
A new developer has approached the Apache XML Commons project
wishing to donate some code for some utilities:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-commons-dev&m=107954715610688

What is the procedure? Does our project handle it ourself,
decide if we want to accept it, and then attend to licenses
and stuff? Or should it come via the Incubator?

Actually, i am not even sure if xml-commons is the right
place. Our community is very small and so we might not do
him justice.

Sorry, i tried to search the Incubator website and FAQ,
but only a scan, and did not have time to check the
email archives.

--David