From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Fwd: MerlinDeveloper incubation query
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2004 15:58:30 GMT
Leo,

See my other e-mail for some Incubator organization issues so that we can
handle these sorts of requests expeditiously.

With respect to this codebase, as I understand it, it is a straight donation
of some 30-odd classes.  We need the software grant, and to vet the code (as
you may recall, I had previously found GPL issues).

Andreas Oberhack should submit a signed and completed Software Grant, which
he can download from http://www.apache.org/licenses/software-grant.txt.
If/when the Avalon PMC would wish to grant him Commit karma, he will need to
submit a signed and completed CLA.  All of this is under
http://www.apache.org/licenses/.

	--- Noel