From "Viens, Steve" <Stephen.Vi...@FMR.COM>
Subject Import jUDDI archives from SourceForge.net lists to Apache?
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2004 18:35:05 GMT
jUDDI's been around quite a while now and we've got a couple years of list
activity for both the juddi-user and juddi-dev lists archived at
SourceForge.net.  I can obtain these in mbox file format ... would it be
possible to import this into the current archives at Apache?

We're asking because we've received a few requests for this from the jUDDI
user base. MARC did it for us but it would be great if all that history was
available via the Apache archives as well.

Steve