From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Granting committer status to log4net developers
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2004 22:04:50 GMT
Ceki Gülcü wrote:
> Given that no one has yet answered, probably my question was silly.

nah, the subject line threw me off...I suspect many people are ignoring
the rest of the thread :D

> However, I still don't know where the STATUS file should be placed.

according to incubator policy, inside incubator cvs

   incubator/site/projects/${project-name}.cwiki

which gets generated using forrest into

   http://incubator.apache.org/projects/${project-name}.html

 > Can we have it placed within the Logging Services site?

Preferably not (keeping all incubation status files close together makes
it easier to find one, for everyone, especially 4 years from now). I
suggest you refer to the incubator file from the logging services status
files/status pages (and I would refer to a viewcvs reference as the site
always lags behind a little).

cheers!

- LSD