From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Granting committer status to log4net developers
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2004 11:20:38 GMT
Ceki Gülcü wrote:

> What does it mean exactly for log4net to come through the Incubator?
>  From what I understand so far, I can't see any advantages for *log4net*
> to come through the Incubator instead of LS.

code that has existed outside the asf can *only* enter the asf
through the incubator.  there is no other option.  the incubator
is where the due-diligence of making sure the licence is correct,
the copyright is assigned, and all of the initial developers
submit their clas.  among other things.
--
#ken	P-)}

"Millennium hand and shrimp!"