From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fwd: MerlinDeveloper incubation query
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2004 10:11:16 GMT
Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> On Monday 05 January 2004 23:58, Noel J. Bergman wrote:
>
>>With respect to this codebase, as I understand it, it is a straight
>>donation of some 30-odd classes.  We need the software grant, and to vet
>>the code (as you may recall, I had previously found GPL issues).
>
> The GPL'd dependency has been removed, and the other dependencies have a
> BSD-style license, so that should be a breeze.

good! Andreas, I seem to remember you making a zipfile available on a
server. Could you do that again with the updated stuff? If not, maybe
send the file to me, Noel, Niclas, Steve via private e-mail.

>>Andreas Oberhack should submit a signed and completed Software Grant, which
>>he can download from http://www.apache.org/licenses/software-grant.txt.
>>If/when the Avalon PMC would wish to grant him Commit karma, he will need
>>to submit a signed and completed CLA.  All of this is under
>>http://www.apache.org/licenses/.
>
> CLA was sent in kind-of "last year", and according to Andreas teh software
> grant has also been faxed in by now.

good! We'll have to wait for an acknowledgement from the secretary (Jim)
that its in. In the meantime, lets do the code audit :D

--
cheers,

- Leo Simons

Articles & Opinions -- http://lsd.student.utwente.nl/jicarilla/Articles