From Marcus Schießer <marcus_schies...@web.de>
Subject versatile container for software components seen as glue language?
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2004 20:22:14 GMT
hi folks,

as the different apache container approaches seem to be quite different,
maybe it is a good idea to promote my project as an embeddable XML-based
glue language - in my opinion it could also be seen as that. please
consult for that this paper:
<http://www.unc.de/downloads/webzap_paper_preview.pdf>
http://www.unc.de/downloads/webzap_paper_preview.pdf

what do you folks think - does such a project fit to apache?

thanks a lot,

marcus

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Marcus Schießer [mailto:marcus_schiesser@web.de]
Gesendet: Samstag, 10. Januar 2004 17:44
An: 'general@incubator.apache.org'
Betreff: versatile container for software components

hi folks,

i wrote a versatile container for software components that could be
embedded in different frameworks. i am using this right now as a
container for web components (container embedded in a servlet engine). i
would like to donate the container to the apache project, hopefully
someone is interessted. as far as i can see, there is not yet such a
project at apache.
for more information consult the web site under: www.unc.de/webzap.html.
there is also a paper available which explains the technology of the
container.
don't hesitate to contact me for any comments. any help is appreciated,
really ;)

have fun,

marcus schiesser