incubator-general mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jeremy Boynes <>
Subject Re: [ROADMAP] Incubator Reorganization and getting *real* stuff done
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 00:41:46 GMT
Aaron Bannert wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 02, 2003 at 09:58:02AM +0100, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>>IMNSHO Geronimo can easily go on without a logo or a final name for a 
>>couple of weeks if needed, so I'll wait to get 3 done after 1 and 2 are 
> Please don't postpone this any longer. We have had a vote. I would
> like to hear what the current Geronimo committers think about the
> vote, and if they are ok with selecting a new name (or if they are
> vehemently opposed to choosing a new name). I realize that a
> discussion about the name has already occured within the committers,
> but I don't know if that decision was unanimous. Can we get the
> committers to vote/voice their opinion here so we can finally wrap
> this up?

I believe the most appropriate thing is to table this for the PPMC to 


To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message