From Daniel Rall <...@collab.net>
Subject confusing UI on drafts/index.html page
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2003 19:52:34 GMT
[not on this list, so CC me if you want me to see a response]

The "Prototype Documentation Under Development" and "Glossary" links on
http://incubator.apache.org/drafts/index.html point to local page sections
which contain brief descriptions of separate pages.  These separate pages
are not linked to from the description sections, however.  You must use the
left nav to get yourself there.  As the page is short and I could read the
entire thing which using the anchor links, I expected the index (or some
link in the page body) to navigate me to the pages which were described.
Perhaps this is by design, but I'm certain it's confused more people than
just me.  :)

- Dan